Happy Birthday Courtney Lu!

Happy birthday to my BFF, Courtney Dana! Our celebration must wait a couple more weeks but I can't wait to party it up Courtatie style. 'Party it up' is a fancy way of saying we will wear clean sweats and watch a predetermined movie instead of just whatever is on tv. It also means we will make something that is 110% unhealthy for a treat, and I can't wait :)

Here is my birthday ode to Courtney:

Courtney my dear, your birthday is here, that horrible lovable time of the year. But believe me, there is nothing to fear!
You're now 23, six months later than me; oh let me tell you what it's like to be! 
The joy's exponential, we've reached full age potential; enjoying our youth at this point is essential. That won't be a trial, just don't be in denial. We're not adults yet, so sit back and smile ;)
We age like fine wine when given some time; and your vintage is now the exact same as mine.

Welcome to 23!