Wednesday Whining

Guess who's in the library, looking like a chic runner chick today? Not that I can really run, because I (still!) have a cough and my lung capacity is probably around 15% of normal. But I refuse to become lax about working out, especially since I'm an emotional eater - all of April aka The Month of Stress my caloric intake will match that of a 400 pound man. School's a little rough this semester; I actually feel like a college student. I know that's weird, but I'm only used to having this much work at the end of a semester, not all throughout it. Plus I feel like I haven't even made a dent in my end of term projects. Doom. I promise the overdue/long post including my Africa re-cap (Africap?) will be making its debut as soon as I get more than 20 minutes free. I hope life, including finals if you are so unfortunate as to have them looming, is treating you well.