'Sup?

What have I been up to lately? Good question. A lot of the time, the answer is 'not much.' This is becoming an issue, since I am supposed to be 10x farther than I am on my directed study paper. Some of my favorite summer days (aka days off) have included:
  • Any time with my friends in New York (for example Terrible Movie Nights with homemade ice cream and this gem of a film)
  • Gorgeous weather, Wonder City donuts, New York Public Library tour, yoga, reading Boccaccio in Bryant Park
  • Metropolitan Museum of Art and Magnolia Bakery banana pudding
  • American Museum of Natural History
  • Strand books, Sephora, Pizza Bash $1 Mondays, Union Square, NYU, reading in Washington Square Park, rainy walks through Central Park 
  • Copley farmers market, a sunset cruise on the Charles River and Crane Beach
  • Salem, Exeter, Portsmouth, and Kittery
  • Watching movie adaptations of every Jane Austen novel
The rest of my summer will include finishing that darn paper (gah!), working, and hopefully Chelsea Highline park, Kleinfeld's, Levaine, Atlantic City, and Hoboken.  Summer has a really really bad habit of always going by far too quickly. Enjoy the rest of yours, and meanwhile I will enjoy listening to the song that one of my old flames wrote for me and sent over last night haha. If I can figure out how to upload a music file into a blog post, I will share.