Scholarly

Pardon the myspace-esque mirror/cell phone self portraiture atrocity. It's my 1st day of school outfit (well... this was a practice run, I have a major MA language test the first day of school so I probably won't remember that morning). Also, I am a walking Forever 21 ad. I am loving the giant pearl earrings I got at F21, not to mention the pajama-soft oversize shirt. Imagine if you will that there's a F21 jersey knit black pencil skirt underneath. In reality I wasn't wearing anything at all under it (TMI alert!) but it's too hot for real clothes in my air conditioning deprived apartment. Cheers to the last semester of my masters program! A.k.a. let's hope I survive it. Not only am I in more than one economics class (ew), I have a million books (which means lots of reading to come), along with PhD and PMF applications, job searching, and so much more on my plate between now and December 15 that it's overwhelming just to think about. Listen to my boi Eminem throw it down for you:
'Cause sometimes you feel tired,
feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
and just pull that sh*t out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.