The most wonderful time of the year

This weekend, Courtney went to a free holiday concert at the Guggenheim featuring the Vox Vocal Ensemble and the Graham Ashton Brass Ensemble. It was a neat venue because of way the Guggenheim rotunda spirals up.
The music was beautiful, and they let the audience join in on a few songs. I also scored an awesome deal on a super warm down jacket from Lands End this weekend, it was on sale plus an additional 40% off... hello $100 coat for $25! Ignore the ugly mustard color in the picture, I got it in black. 
I think I will most definitely need it over the break, Utah is currently 10-15 degrees cooler than New York and there is snow in the forecast for the weekend. I'm okay with a white Christmas, which I can't believe is only a few days away. I'm not looking forward to my travel day today, but I'm really excited to see my family and furbabies. I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday week! I know my plans include copious amounts of hot cocoa, cuddling by the tree, and eating 'real' food (thanks mom!). Feliz Navidad!