Etsy

I love Etsy. It is a source of crafting inspriation (sometimes I find fun items to make on my own) but also a great gift center! I did most of my Christmas shopping here this year. Some of the best-loved gifts I have ever given have been of Etsy origin - such as a silkscreened print of a tapir on the page of a vintage Russian book I had specially made for WL, the original collage piece I found for Amanda, and the hair flowers for Courtney -
I really liked two of the recent Etsy sellers I worked with - Jim, a 73-year old jewelry maker and self-proclaimed hippie who is proud of his 100% positive feedback rating and wrote "Thanks Cathy!" in a little note included with my purchase, and Ms. Mary Maples of Ireland from whom I got the cutest vintage postcards. I'd tell you more about my Etsy purchases but.....that is going to have to wait until after Christmas!